To meet our ambitious vision of "21st century enlightenment: Enriching society through ideas and action", we know that we need a team of high quality, committed and innovative employees, who in turn we will develop, support, motivate and reward, enabling them to grow and excel in their roles. We aim to recruit the very best staff with a mix of backgrounds, skills & experiences and have an ambition to be an excellent place to work.
If you are interested in joining us, click here for our current vacancies.
Or click here for information on our paid internships
What our staff say:
"The world got a lot bigger when I joined the RSA"
"Everyone at the RSA is on first name terms from the top down, and is like one big family."
"The people here are without question the smartest, most interesting and nicest I've ever worked with, and I count several of them as good friends."
Benefits of working for the RSA
Our benefits include:
- 29 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Enhanced sick pay and income protection scheme
- Double matched pension contributions up to a maximum of 10%
- 24 hour employee support line
- Flexible Benefits Allowance of £35 per month
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working requests
- Access to the RSA Library and Events Programme
- Free staff Fellowship
- Subsidised food and drink and free tea and coffee
- Free eye tests plus £50 towards the cost of glasses
- Death in service benefit
Unfortunately we cannot accept speculative applications or hold CVs on file but we would encourage you to regularly check this page for new opportunities.
We do not regularly engage agencies for permanent or temporary roles. We do not accept sales calls but if you would like to send your details to the recruitment inbox, we will keep them on file.