Corporate support helps to make the RSA the most exciting place for public discourse. Our prestigious lecture series of 150 public events a year attracts an impressive array of speakers, leading international academics, public intellectuals, practitioners and politicians such as David Cameron, Joseph Stiglitz, Ed Miliband, Steven Pinker, Ken Robinson, Susan Neiman, Clay Shirky and Jonah Lehrer.
Our programme has global reach – the RSA YouTube channel of our lecture videos has over 50,000 subscribers and is rated the no. 1 most viewed Not-for-Profit channel, with over 18 million views.
Our event partners share our commitment to fostering social progress and work closely with us as we develop event content, secure top speakers and target key audiences. Recent partners include WWF, PepsiCo, BBC2, Channel 4, Sky, Centrica, Vodafone, New Philanthropy Capital and HSBC.
RSA’s lectures, debates and screenings offer unrivalled benefits to our sponsors:
- Profile – exclusive sponsor naming in the event title and branding on all event publicity in advance of the event, at the event and media opportunities to showcase your support
- Thought leadership - positioning as market leader and champion of a fresh approach to policy making; short welcome address as event host
- Top level networking – with our unique audiences of policy makers, innovators and practitioners from the public, private and voluntary sectors, academics and commentators
- Brand affinity with the RSA - a prestigious organisation with a fresh, nonpartisan and practical approach to policy thinking and development
- Extend your PR footprint online – live web streaming to reach out to a wider audience and increase participation (eg questions sent to the speaker or panel via Twitter real time)
We offer one-off event sponsorship and also develop event series and longer term partnerships.
To find out how to be part of one of the world’s most exciting forums for thought leadership and debate, please contact Esther McCarthy, our Head of Business Development by email or by telephone on +44 (0)20 7451 6961.