Make a one-off donation
- Impact - your support helps fund our projects such as developing holistic strategies to enable people to recover from drug misuse.
- Long term solutions - Your support makes a real difference, helping people in local communities across the UK and beyond to fulfil their potential, for example equipping our young people with the skills and knowledge they need to tackle 21st century challenges.
Donate now to support our innovative work
- Make a gift online
- Download the RSA donation form (PDF), complete it with your credit or debit card details and return it to the Fundraising team, RSA, 8 John Adam Street, London WC2N 6EZ OR
- Download the RSA donation form (PDF), complete it and enclose a cheque made out to the RSA and return it to the above address OR
- If you wish to make a payment direct into our bank account via online or telephone banking please call the RSA's Fundraising team on +44 (0)20 7451 6961 for our bank details or to make a donation over the telephone
Also Gift-Aid it
- Please consider gift-aiding your donation. Through Gift-Aid, RSA can reclaim tax relief from the government of 25p on every £1 you give as a UK tax payer, at no extra cost to you.
- To be eligible, you must be a UK tax payer and pay an amount of UK income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the RSA and any other charities and CASCs that you donate to reclaim on your subscriptions and donations in the tax year (currently 25p for every £1). Download the RSA donation form (PDF) and complete the Gift Aid section and send it to: The Fundraising team, RSA, 8 John Adam Street, London WC2N 6EZ.