The RSA's diverse business activities mean we recruit to a range of roles ranging from policy experts and project managers to communications specialists and corporate fundraisers.
JOBS AND INTERNSHIPS
Do you want to work with the RSA?
There are a range of opportunities within the RSA, from policy experts to communication specialists. We also have a lively and dynamic internship programme.
We're looking for people with a passion for creating real social change. Our people are experts in everything from nurturing the best new ideas to engaging a broad and dynamic Fellowship, to communicating with a truly global audience. Most of all, we're looking for people who believe that creative ideas and practical action can enrich society - for everyone.
Our paid interns have the chance to explore our distinctive interdisciplinary approach to social change in one of our research teams and the wider organisation.
More information about how the recruitment process works, and what to expect when you apply for a role with the RSA.
Life at the RSA
Rewards and benefits
As well as the reward of getting to work on interesting, high-impact projects with amazing people who share your values – as if that weren’t enough! – you can expect a competitive reward and benefits package. We benchmark our salaries regularly against the market, with annual pay reviews to ensure that all employees have the opportunity for salary progression. In addition, we provide a range of lovely extra stuff to make working with us even more special:
- Annual leave - 29 days per year (including Christmas closure days) plus all bank holidays, and the option to buy up to five additional days
- Wellbeing and benefits allowance worth up to £420 per annum
- Generous pension scheme – we’ll double match your contributions into our pension scheme (up to a maximum of 10%)
- Career breaks - up to six months unpaid sabbatical leave for study, caring or travelling
- Social events - two staff shindigs per year, plus a Civic Day where we get together to work in the local community
- Staff gatherings - including a monthly afternoon tea and cake
- Food and drink - 25% discount in our Rawthmells Coffeehouse plus free-flowing tea and coffee in our office space
- Income protection scheme and life assurance
- Enhanced family leave and pay
- Staff Fellowship - free throughout employment plus one year after leaving the RSA; then 50% discount for life
- Plus all the usual voluntary benefits such as childcare vouchers, salary sacrifice cycle scheme, health and dental plans, season ticket loans, gym discounts, etc.
Any questions or problems with your application?
To get in contact with us email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7451 6907 and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Awards, accreditations and supported organisations
We’re very proud to work with a range of organisations. Our work with these organisations helps to inform our thinking and ensure we keep up with best practice.