How can people understand the benefits of making? Read and download the brief.
WANT TO PRODUCE AN OUTSTANDING PROJECT?
Getting your best ideas in writing shouldn't be an issue, that's why we are sharing a few tips that will help you produce a clear and well developed project for submission.
This year we have three brief options for students to choose from. Students are invited to respond to the following three briefs through a design thinking approach involving human research. The areas of work are: well-being, heritage and making.
Read and download each brief below.
What are the stories of your town or city? What makes us who we are? Read and download the brief.
How can young people feel well and improve their mental well-being? Read and download the brief.
TIPS TO DO YOUR RESEARCH
The initial stages of your research will create a roadmap for you to continue developing your idea. Here are a few things to consider when you start your project research.
- Start with desk research
- Work closely with your identified audience
- Ask them the right questions
- Watch, try and learn from them
TIPS TO PRESENT YOUR WORK
We will need your work be presented in 6 x A3 sheets.
- You will need to tell the story of your project from initial research to final idea
- You will need to include sketches, photos, models and initial ideas. Remember this is a design competition!
- Be as creative as possible to make your work stand out.