Follow these links for ideas to get your school's entries started.
- Friends of the Earth: How climate friendly is your community?
- Local authority case studies
- BBC Bitesize: How do you make cities more sustainable?
- Brent council: What we’re doing to address the climate emergency
- Connect4Climate: Youth4Climate initiative
- Youth in action on climate change: Inspirations from around the world
- UNFCCC: Youth for climate action information and resources
- BBC Own It
- Internet Matters: Social media benefits
- BBC Radio 4 The Fix: Growing up digital
- UK Safer Internet Centre: Digital Friendships report key findings
- UK Safer Internet Centre: Take A Minute: a film for 11-14 year olds
- UK Safer Internet Centre: Digital Empathy: a film for 14-18 year olds
- How to spot fake news – The Conversation, Dec 2017
What is a Design Brief?
A design brief is set at the start of a project to give guidance and focus, whilst leaving room for open ended, creative responses.
A good brief helps frame the challenge you are being asked to explore and provides detail on important considerations and key information.