There are three proposed briefs you can choose from.
- Choose a problem: This is outlined on the brief you decide to work on
- Do lots of research: This will give you some context or background about your problem
- Find an insight: You will get a clear understanding of the problem through your research
- Set yourself a specific challenge: Define what you're doing and what you want to achieve
- Come up with lots of ideas: Having various ideas will give you options to tackle the problem
- Choose your preferred idea: Decide what's the best idea to solve the problem
- Test, refine and build: transform your idea into a practical solution, test it and come up with your final product/service.