Grand Stations Design Workshops
Are you working on RSA brief no. 2, Grand Stations Designs? If so, join us for a (free!) interactive workshop in collaboration with Network Rail...
Register now via Eventbrite (tickets are first-come, first-served):
- London workshop: Monday 3 December, 11:00 - 15:00 GMT
- Newcastle workshop: Thursday 6 December, 9:30 - 13:00 GMT
- Online workshop: Friday 7 December, 15:00 - 17:00 GMT
We’ll take you on a whistle-stop tour through a rapid innovation process that can be applied to place-based projects such as the Grand Stations Design brief. You’ll have a chance to unpack the brief, gain insights from inspiring, analogous examples and hear from our award partners, Network Rail.
What you will learn:
• Principles behind design for place-based change
• Methods for user engagement and prototyping in the built environment
• How these can be applied to the Grand Stations Designs brief
We hope to see you there!
Aug 2018 – Briefs launch + register your interest online
Mon 14 Jan 2019 – Competition opens for submissions via www.thersa.org/sda
Wed 13 Feb 2019, 4 pm GMT – Deadline for ‘early bird’ submissions at reduced entry fee of £25
Wed 13 Mar 2019, 4 pm GMT – Final deadline for online registration + submissions (£35 entry fee)
20 Mar 2019 – Judging begins (2 stages: anonymous shortlisting + interviews with finalists)
May 2019 – Winners announced
Jun 2019 – Awards ceremony