Living a more purposeful, creative and balanced personal & professional life
The Conscious Living Network creates the opportunity for people to increase their awareness, be conscious of their actions and learn how to live a more creative, inspired and balanced life, whilst sharing the latest scientific research and thought leadership.
Our launch event will provide an overview of what to expect in the series of nine sessions, and focus on:
- Living on Purpose, you will engage with what this means in your life through a practical exercise.
- Stress Management, you will discover proven techniques to manage stress effectively to improve your physical and mental health.
We wll also be joined by Natalie Nicholles, Director of RSA Global, who will explore how the idea of Conscious Living relates to the RSA's world view, The Power to Create.
Over the course of nine sessions we will explore various topics, including:
- living on purpose (from choice)
- self inquiry (awakening our full potential)
- the art of balance
- dealing effectively with stress
- relationships and communication
- conscious leadership
- professional and personal wellbeing
- our impact on society and environment
- the process of continuous evolution.
This event is free of charge, but please book your place.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Fab Lab London, 1 Frederick's Place, London EC2R 8AE