How can innovations from countries like Brazil, India, South Africa and Argentina help the UK in addressing social challenges and inequalities? A group of academics and practitioners in Brighton discuss and share case studies, reflections, and lessons learnt from other parts of the world.
- Vicki Johnson: Principal Research Fellow, Education Research Centre, University of Brighton
- Jennie Constantine: Research and Policy Engagement Specialist, Brighton
- Alex Shankland: Research Fellow, Centre for Rising Powers and Development, Institute of Development Studies at University of Sussex
- Richard Longhurst FRSA: Research Associate, Institute of Development Studies at University of Sussex
- Kerrie Howard FRSA: United Nations consultant with 25 years’ experience in social justice and social impact.
This event is free but please reserve your place at the top of this page.
Any questions, please email Kerrie Howard: email@example.com
Location: The Board Room, University of Brighton, 58-67 Grand Parade, BN2 0JY