Islington Giving will lead a walk that gives us an opportunity to see at first hand the changes that have been made to the historic Priory Green Estate, near Kings Cross.
The Priory Green Estate, near Kings Cross, was originally opened in 1957 to a design by Berthold Lubetkin. It was gradually neglected over the next 40 years and became a completely undesirable place to live. In 1998 its new owners, the Peabody Trust, renovated it and it now looks beautiful again - but what is going on behind those front doors?
Islington Giving will lead a walk that gives us an opportunity to see at first hand the changes that have been made to the estate, as well as introducing us to the lives of the residents and neighbours and the work of some of the voluntary organisations they support.
The tour will finish at the delightful Culpepper Community Garden with a refreshing drink.
Do join us. Any questions please email Valerie Iles (Network Lead): firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting Point: Outside Angel tube station.