Join us for an enlightening evening with Fellows and friends from across Haywards Heath and surrounding areas.
This is part of a series of bi-monthly events aimed at connecting Fellows and friends, and sparking new and creative ideas in the area.
For this salon, the theme will be digital media.
Come along to:
- Listen to industry experts talking about work in their genres of creative industries
- See debut Salon performance by Tom Hurn and Charlotte Webber, two emerging artists
- Exchange ideas, discuss issues and develop strategies working towards making Haywards Heath & District an exciting, innovative, and creative hub for Mid Sussex
- Hear about progress with plans for a new Haywards Heath Food & Arts Festival 2018
- Find out more about how you can get involved with the RSA
- Meet local Fellows and friends, creative practitioners and artists, and find out about projects in the area.
All are welcome to join in to share their experiences, expertise, and potential to contribute to this transformative project.
This event is free to attend and open to all, but please book your place. If you have any questions, please contact the event organiser, Nigel Allyson-Ryan FRSA: email@example.com.
If you have any access requirements or require any reasonable adjustments, please let the team know: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also let us know if you have any dietary requirements or severe allergies.
Location: Waitrose Restaurant, Waitrose, Perrymount Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 1DJ