RSA Fellows, Norwich Quakers and Norwich Cathedral are collaborating to stage a debate on Tuesday 3rd October at 6pm at OPEN Norwich.
Discover why doing business ethically really can pay.
Commercial pressure has too often been cited as justification for unethical business behaviour. Yet increasingly, consumers are choosing to do business with those they believe to be ethical. What exactly is ethical business? How can we influence it as business leaders or as consumers?
Come and join us to hear from a wide range of speakers and a panel debate.
- 1800 — registration, tea, coffee & cake
- 1820 — Welcome from John Gordon Saker, Open
- 1825 — Introduction from The Very Revd Jane Hedges, Dean of Norwich Cathedral
- 1830 — Quakernomics: an alternative way to measure success – Alison Prout – Quakers in Britain
- 1845 — Employing ethically: why it pays to be a good employer – Doug Field – East of England Coop
- 1900 — Investing ethically: why it pays to invest ethically – Lisa Hardman – Investing Ethically
- 1915 — Changing our ways: steps towards a more ethical economy – Loughlin Hickey – Blueprint for Better Business
- 1930 — Panel debate: Chaired by Rupert Read, UEA
- 2015 — Close
Tickets are free of charge but please register your attendance at the top of this page.
Any questions please contact Robert Ashton FRSA: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, or to let us know of any access requirements or reasonable adjustments you have, please email the RSA team: firstname.lastname@example.org.