Following the success of the previous five RSA Watch Oxford evenings, this month we turn our attention to Society, and in particular, how to change Society.
On October 30, Fellows and guests will consider the ideas put forward by a number of speakers in recent months at the RSA with a bearing on Society and how we change it, and our relationship to it.
At the time of writing, the plan is that we shall show video clips of presentations at RSA House from the following speakers:
- Steven Sloman - The Knowledge Illusion
- Hugh Mercier - The Function of Reason
- Jonathon Haidt - Why we are convinced we're right
- Catherine Mackinnon - Butterfly Effect
- Alberto Alemanho - Making Social Change Happen
- Vanessa van Edwards - Captivate
- Matthew d'Ancona - Post-Truth
- Dexter Dias - Why humans hurt each other
- Duncan Green - How change happens.
If you have any questions, or to let us know of any access requirements, severe nut allergies, or reasonable adjustments you may have, please email the RSA team: firstname.lastname@example.org.