Join the RSA Teaching School Alliance at this conference on mental health in schools.
Three children in every class suffer from a disgnosable mental health disorder at a time when child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS) have been severely cut.
This conference aims to increase the mental health expertise of staff in primary and secondary schools through talks and workshops led by expert practitioners.
Location: Chateau Impney, Droitwich Spa, WR9 0BN
- Prof. Barry Carpenter (CBE, OBE, PhD Honorary Professor, Universities of Worcester, Hamburg, Limerick and Adelaide)
- Jonny Benjamin MBE and Neil Laybourn
- Stephen Steinhaus
- Pooky Knightsmith
- Victor Allen
- Boniat Fradd
- Working with children who mistrust
- How to manage stress and well-being
- Eating disorders
- Emotional intelligence
- Transgender - what schools should be doing