Join the RSA Fellows' Coaching Network for our June event on social entrepreneurship – what keeps you up at night, and what can you do about it?
Coaching is increasingly recognised as a powerful approach to catalyse progress in life and business. Through guided self-inquiry, coaching allows individuals and groups to tap into higher cognitive faculties, like creativity, and open up to possibilities that may have previously seemed impossible.
Whether the goal is to create an inspiring project mission, manage key relationships with partners or investors, or engage clients, coaching provides a powerful approach that can be used under diverse conditions to get through mental blocks that slow down business success.
Join us for an evening of exploration and fun, diving into coaching strategies and tools to support social entrepreneurs. You will get to try out some coaching in groups or individually to help you troubleshoot issues that are holding your business back.
This event will also see the launch of the “Coach-Link” – a pilot coaching hub designed to make coaching accessible to Fellows working on projects aligned with RSA values.
- 18:00-18:30: Arrivals and networking
- 18:30-18:45: Introduction: What is coaching? How can it support social entrepreneurs in their mission?
- 18:45-19:30: Coaching opportunity for individuals (fishbowl demonstrations)
- 19:30-19:50: Group breakout sessions: Try some coaching
- 19:50-20:10: Group brainstorm and launch of Coach-Link: How can the RSA Coaching network best support Fellows working towards the RSA mission?
- 20:10-20.30: Networking/Pub
This is a budding network and offers of assistance in shaping and coordinating the network are welcome.
It is free to attend – just register your place at the top of this page.
If you have any questions, or would like to find out more about opportunities for coaching or being coached, please contact Network Lead Amina Aitsi-Selmi in advance of the event at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To let us know of any access requirements or reasonable adjustments you have, please email the RSA team: email@example.com.
Location: Green Lab, Corner of Keeton’s Road and Collett Road, Bermondsey, London SE16 4EE
About this network...
The RSA's Coaching Network mission is to turn coaching into a social contribution. It aims to engage Fellows in personal and social development by improving awareness and understanding of what coaching is; as well as increase access to cutting edge coaching methodologies across the RSA Fellowship and beyond. Specific goals include:
- Providing a space to share and experiment with novel coaching approaches and tools.
- Setting up a Spark collaboration style serendipitous encounters
- Being a resource for the RSA community and the projects that Fellows are involved in through pro bono coaching
- Creating a case study repository to share successes and knowledge
- Organising engaging talks and events for coaches