Join the RSA Fellows' Coaching Network on 10 July for an event on transformational conversations for social entrepreneurs, looking at lightbulb moments through speed-coaching.
Coaching is increasingly recognised as a powerful approach to catalyse progress in business and work.
Whether the goal is to create and deliver an inspiring project, manage key relationships with partners or investors, or increase impact and reach, coaching provides a powerful approach that can be used under diverse conditions to get through mental blocks that slow down business success.
Lightbulb or “aha” moments that can propel you forward can come when a person asks you the right, thought-provoking question. They can happen in a flash during a brief conversation.
Join us for an evening of asking and answering thought-provoking questions in a dynamic, networking event or “speed-coaching” structured for you to interact with as many people in the room and experience a range of different perspectives on an issue you’d like to resolve in your business or programme.
You’ll also have the opportunity to find out more about “Coach-Link”, the highly praised RSA pro bono coaching initiative for Fellows working on social impact.
- 18:00-18:30: Arrivals and introduction
- 18:30-18:45: Powerful questions for “aha moments” part 1: example questions and how to use them
- 18:45-19:15: Speed-coaching exercise
- 19:30-19:40: Group discussion and “ahas”
- 19:40-19:50: Powerful questions for “aha moments” part 2: designing your own coaching questions to elicit greatness
- 19:50-20.10: Speed-coaching exercise
- 20.15-20:25: Group discussion
- 20.25-20:30: Announcements and close
This is a budding network and offers of assistance in shaping and coordinating the network are welcome.
This event is free to attend – just register your place at the top of this page.
If you have any access requirements or require any reasonable adjustments, please let the team know: email@example.com. Please also let us know if you have any dietary requirements or severe allergies.
If you have any questions, or would like to find out more about opportunities for coaching or being coached, please contact Network Lead Amina Aitsi-Selmi via firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Network…
The RSA's Coaching Network mission is to turn coaching into a social contribution. It aims to engage Fellows in personal and social development by improving awareness and understanding of what coaching is. It also aims to increase access to cutting edge coaching methodologies across the RSA Fellowship and beyond. Specific goals include:
- Offering a resource for the RSA community to support Fellows and their projects including through pro bono coaching.
- Increasing access to coaching for social impact.
- Providing opportunities to learn about coaching and raise awareness of coaching across the Fellowship.
- Creating a forum for coaches to refine their own coaching approach.
- Running events that enable these goals.
Location: Green Lab, corner of Collett and Keeton's Road, Bermondsey, London, SE16 4EE