Ian Pettigrew FRSA will be in conversation with Dr Carolyn Wilkins OBE FRSA, Chief Executive at Oldham Council and Lead Chief Executive for Greater Manchester for Workforce Development. Carolyn is passionate about enabling leaders across communities to realise their potential.
Public services have gone through an incredibly turbulent time over the past six years and leaders at all levels have led these often complex and difficult challenges. However, we don’t just want or need our public service leaders to survive: we want them to flourish.
The event, hosted by Claire Haigh FRSA, will explore the following questions:
- Who are our public service leaders now and in the future?
- How can we create the conditions for them to flourish?
- What are our expectations of public service leaders?
- What could the impact be if we can do this together?
Please book a free ticket and join us for an opportunity to:
- Enjoy and contribute to a stimulating and valuable conversation that has implications for all citizens
- Exchange ideas and share solutions
- Meet new people, make new connections, and network with local Fellows
The event will start with networking from 17:30-18:00, followed by an hour long conversation and audience participation session. We want you, the audience, to also act as interviewers but also as contributors of ideas and solutions.
We are keen to develop this into a series and will be asking for other Fellows to join us in developing bi-monthly events with a range of speakers from all corners of society. Come along to be part of this exciting journey.
Location: The Studio at Ziferblat, 23 Edge Street, Manchester, M4 1HW.
If you have any questions, please contact Claire Haigh: firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @haighclaire.