Are you sometimes lost for words when you’re put on the spot? Would you like to feel more at ease in generating new ideas, accessing your creativity and collaborating with others? Or perhaps you want to inject some energy into your partnerships or working relationships. Join the RSA Coaching Network as we explore how spontaneity can help you create social impact in an experiential, reflective and fun way. Julie Flower and Stephen Burt FRSAs will use techniques from improvised comedy to help you think and act more spontaneously.
Aimed at both coaches and non-coaches, you will experience interactive approaches that you can apply in a number of ways, including with your colleagues, partners or management teams, or with coaching clients.
Julie Flower is a facilitator, coach, management consultant and performer of improvised comedy. She is a Fellow of the RSA and a member of the RSA’s Coaching Network Steering Group.
Stephen Burt is a coach, facilitator and jazz musician. He is a Fellow of the RSA and co-lead of the RSA’s Coaching Network.
This event is free to attend – register your place by following the 'Book Now' link at the top of this page.
If you have any access requirements or require any reasonable adjustments, please let the team know: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also let us know if you have any dietary requirements or severe allergies.
About this Network…
The RSA's Coaching Network mission is to turn coaching into a social contribution. It aims to engage Fellows in personal and social development by harnessing the transformative power of coaching; increasing access to, and embedding coaching methodologies and skills across the RSA Fellowship and beyond. Specific goals include:
• Increasing awareness of, and access to coaching for social impact across the RSA Fellowship and Networks;
• Providing a resource for the RSA community, and beyond, through public events, support to Networks and projects, and pro bono coaching;
• Providing opportunities to learn about coaching and raise awareness of coaching across the Fellowship;
• Facilitating a forum for coaches within the RSA who wish to increase their social contribution;
• Running events and other activities that enable these goals.
Location: Rawthmells, RSA House, 8 John Adam Street, WC2N 6EZ