Share your work with the Fellowship
If you are working on something that you’d like to communicate to the network but feel that the content isn't quite right for a blog, then you have the option to submit a short 'news bulletin' for the Fellowship homepage.
There are no hard and fast rules for how to structure these, however, do note the following:
- Keep it short and sweet, ideally under 500 words. You can always link through to more information.
- It should be written in the third person and directly reference you and your relationship to the project/event you're promoting. Here are a couple of examples of past news stories: Vote for Energy Local, Outbox Incubator
- We may edit your submission for clarity or formatting purposes, but if significant edits are required then we’ll run it past you before publishing.
- The news item that you wish to share need not relate to the RSA’s key themes, but it should be something that aims to have a positive social impact. Please try to make the social value of your news item explicit.
- Finally, you'll need to update your MyRSA profile before the story is published.
Please submit your news piece to Fellowship Communications Manager Alex Barker
You may also want to share your news item on the RSA Fellows’ LinkedIn group.