RSA North Fellowship Councillor Sharon Jandu FRSA, Founder of Global Diversity Positive Action (GDPA) announces new project in partnership with The RSA, offering projeseed funding and mentoring support.
GDPA are proud to launch the Power to Create Project, in partnership with The RSA, and in line with the RSA's mission to enrich society through ideas and action.
Do you have an idea that aims to enable, enhance, or better the community you live in?
The opportunity is open to Kirklees residents between the ages of 16 to 30 years, offering a chance to win £500 seed funding and mentoring support for a community impact project.
Successful applicant project leader(s) will be asked to present to a panel of four individuals made up of the RSA, Yorkshire Bank and GDPA Trustees on Monday 12th November 2018 at the GDPA Hub, 9 Ramsden Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2SX.
The panel will select an idea to receive:
- £500 seed funding to kickstart the idea – funded by RSA North.
- RSA Fellowship granted for one year.
- Mentor support from Fellows of the RSA & GDPA.
- Business mentoring from Yorkshire Bank.
- Guidance to apply for the RSA Catalyst grant to further develop the project.
- if you would like to be involved in this project, or have any questions about it or any other GDPA initiatives, please get in touch with Satvir Meen FRSA, Project Manager at GDPA: email@example.com.
- Alternatively, visit the web site to register your interest: www.globaldiversitypa.com