This Spring, Sarah Holloway FRSA invites RSA Fellows to take part in a series of free workshops around the country, hosted by Heritage Open Days.
These free events are fun, social days, packed with information, tips and techniques. They are open to all, whether new to the festival or an old hand. Each one offers a series of lightning talks from the national team covering the festival basics, plus a special showcase from some of last year’s organisers.
If you are interested in finding out more about England’s largest community heritage festival, and meeting some of the people involved, book a free place now.
When & Where
- Tuesday 30 April – LEICESTER: New Walk Museum
- Wednesday 1 May – LEEDS: Duke Studio
- Thursday 2 May - DURHAM: Town Hall
- Tuesday 7 May - NORWICH: The Forum
- Wednesday 8 May – LONDON: 20 Grosvenor Gardens
- Tuesday 14 May – GLOUCESTER: Guildhall
An outline of the day:
- 1030 - Arrival with the essential tea, coffee and chat
- 1100 - Welcome and introductions
- 1130 - Lightning talks: HODs 101
- 1200 - Lightning talks: Organiser showcase
- 1300 - Lunch
- 1400 - Activity session
- 1500 - Marketplace
- 1600 - Fare-wells!
Find out more and book your place