Join Nottingham Fellows this weekend and celebrate independent print & publishing in all its glorious forms! Entry is free.
Indoor Mini Market featuring:
- Mud Press
- Ink Roller Disco (a collective comprising of Hand Cuts Hand, Tara Hill & Fourbeatwalk)
- Bees Make Honey Creative CIC
- Dizzy Ink
- Steve Larder Illustration
Our featured shop is Ideas on Paper - A Cobden Chambers stalwart from the beginning, discover if you haven't already a stunning little independent book & magazine shop on the first floor of the terrace shops (above Keishi Jewellery).
Workshops featuring: screen printing with #SchoolOfPrint and Letterpress with Pop Press
Meet the Author - featuring Darren Simpson, who wrote The Dust on the Moth and has published mini-presses as Panspermia Press
- Ideas on Paper
- Dilletante Society
- Pop Press
- I'm Not From London
- School of Print
Exhibition - with a selection of stunning re-imagined & re-designed film posters from Nottingham film clubs such as Reel Equality, Watergate Cinematek, Kino Klubb, The Film Exchange, Porlock Press and The Kneel Before Zob Video Club of Nottingham Club.
The exhibition will kick off on Friday night with a screening of Chuck & Buck from Porlock Press, whose distinctive monchrome poster designs are the work of Steve Larder Illustration.
- Friday 26th 7PM - free film screening of Chuck & Buck
- Saturday 27th February: 10AM - 8PM - Mini Market, Meet the Author, workshops (& talks from 6PM)
- Sunday 28th February: 11AM - 5PM - Mini Market & workshops
More information on their website