The Board is responsible for overseeing the affairs of the RSA US and making decisions on its behalf.
Our mission is to create the conditions for enlightened thinking and collaborative action needed to address today's most pressing social challenges. We do so by providing a platform for individuals to share their work, learn about new ideas through in-person events and online content, and meet other people who are interested in driving social change through the spreading of ideas. At the heart of the RSA is an international community of 28,000 like-minded people, a Fellowship, with the shared values of creativity, inclusivity and responsibility.
Aditionally, we pioneer original research and community-building around themes related to: inclusive growth, universal basic income, creativity and education, and new management of theory for social change. Our research approach is inspired by humanistic methods of deep inquiry and listening. We work with cities across the U.S. to catalyze place-based dialogue, with citizens to develop new models of economic agency, and with leading private and public sector institutions to catalyze emergent communities of practice for accelerating social progress.
Why should I become an RSA Fellow?
- To be part of a movement that is enriching society through the sharing of ideas and concrete actions to drive social change with out-of-the-box thinking
- To join a powerful global network of people inspired by bright ideas to meet these like-minded individuals in person and virtually
- To get access to the newest cutting-edge ideas that the amaizing network of RSA Fellows are producing and sharing
- To have reliable place to return to for constant new content providing inspiration, motivation, and viable alternatives for a futue that better meets the needs of human beigns
- You share the values of creativity, inclusivity and responsibility. The RSA defines these as:
- Creativity - a reliance on enhanced human capabilities to solve problems;
- Inclusivity - reaching our aspiration for a world free of deprivation;
- Responsibility - a shared focus on creating a better world.
- You support the mission of the RSA. Which is, in short, to enrich society through ideas and action.
By being a Fellow, you have exclusive access to:
- The RSA Journal
- Livestreamed events showcasing cutting edge ideas from all over the world
- An outlet to share your ideas and work through the RSA blog, quarterly newsletter, and RSA Journal
- Local events and connection to Fellows in your city/region.