RSA Transform Criteria
This programme supports Fellows projects that have the potential to transform society. All enquiries will need to demonstrate the following to be considered.
- The project lead is an RSA Fellow
- The project should align with one of the RSA’s key themes and be clearly identifiable as making a change in society called for by the RSA
- The project should be aiming to change society in a systemic way
- There should be evidence that the project is highly innovative and targeting a clear social need
- The project must be established and have proof of concept
- There should be a clear strategy for project growth
- The project should have the potential to achieve significant measurable social impact and to become sustainable
If you would like to arrange a time to discuss your project with us prior to submitting an enquiry, please email Mark.Hall@rsa.org.uk
IN NEED OF ADDITIONAL OR ACCESSIBLE INFORMATION?
If you have a specific question that hasn't been addressed here please see our FAQs for further information. Crowdfunding at the RSA is managed by the Engagement Team in the Fellowship Department, who you can contact directly with any questions about the application process for RSA Crowdfunding and support for Fellows’ campaigns.
Send a message to the team using firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +44 (0)20 7451 6928.