RSA Transform Eligibility
Could your project be the next RSA Transform project?
Consider whether your project meets our robust requirements before making an enquiry.
- Are you a Fellow of the RSA?
- Do you have a project that aims to change society in a systemic way?
- Can you demonstrate that the project is highly innovative and targeting a clear social need?
- Is your project well established and are you able to demonstrate the project works?
- Can you demonstrate that your project has the potential for achieving significant measurable social impact and to become sustainable?
- Do you have a clear strategy for growing the project?
- Does your project align with an existing intellectual rationale within the RSA? It should be clearly identifiable as making a change in society called for by the RSA.
- Does your project align with the RSA’s key themes of Public Service & Communities, Creative Learning & Development, and Economy, Enterprise & Manufacturing?
If you would like to arrange a time to discuss your project with us prior to submitting an enquiry, please email Mark.Hall@rsa.org.uk
IN NEED OF ADDITIONAL OR ACCESSIBLE INFORMATION?
If you have a specific question that hasn't been addressed here please see our FAQs for further information. Crowdfunding at the RSA is managed by the Engagement Team in the Fellowship Department, who you can contact directly with any questions about the application process for RSA Crowdfunding and support for Fellows’ campaigns.
Send a message to the team using firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +44 (0)20 7451 6928.