RSA House: reopening roadmap
While the easing of restrictions means that some safety measures will no longer be a legal requirement, we’ve listened to visitors and our colleagues, and we know a lot of people remain cautious.
In line with the government's advice to act carefully, we feel it’s important to continue with certain measures to be on the safe side.
Current visitor arrangements
- RSA House is now open 5 days a week: 8am - 8pm (Monday - Friday). The Coffee House is open 8:30am - 5pm.
- Fellows need to sign in when visiting the House. Track and trace is still required.
- The ground floor, -2, and the library is open for visitors.
- We encourage that visitors to continue to wear masks as they move around the House and respect the safety of our staff and other visitors.
- Hot drinks, softs drinks, snacks and sandwiches will be available in The Coffee House. Please note: we are no longer able to accept cash payments but accept all credit/debit card payments.
We’re very much looking forward to seeing you back in the House!
Events, weddings and meetings
We are delighted to be able to host all types of events and there are no legal restrictions on the number of people that can attend an event, including weddings.
Social distancing rules and capacity restrictions are no longer in place, but we encourage staff and visitors to wear a mask as they move around the building. We will continue with heightened cleaning procedures and hand sanitiser will be available throughout the building.
Your safety is our priority
We're delighted to have gained the Hire Space ‘safer venue’ and Visit England’s ‘Good to Go’ accreditations, confirming that we've fulfilled the criteria set forward by the government and industry to ensure the venue is safe to host events. Read more.