RSA House: reopening roadmap
In line with government guidance, over the next few weeks and months RSA House will be opening up again to staff, Fellows and for outside events.
We look forward to welcoming our Fellows and visitors back to the House as soon as it is possible to do so safely.
Monday 12 April
- RSA House open for essential business meetings (i.e. training / educational events) and filming business
Monday 17 May
- We will be able to host business events such as conferences, trade shows, exhibitions, charity auctions, and private dining events such as charity or gala dinners and awards ceremonies, and corporate hospitality. These events will be permitted for up to 50 percent of the venue’s capacity with physical distancing measures in place.
- We will also be able to accommodate wedding ceremonies and receptions up to 30.
- We shall be opening to Fellows and visitors two days a week on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. This will be following social distancing guidelines having the use of the ground floor only. A booking system will be in place to allow us to manage who is coming in and to make it fair for those who do wish to use the house with a limit of 18 people. Free refreshments will be available. The coffeehouse will remain closed. This will be reviewed depending on the numbers wishing to use the house on a weekly basis.
Monday 21 June
- All legal limits on social contact removed (subject to review)
- RSA House will be open five days a week. Fellows and visitors will be able to return to the house any day of the week.
- The coffeehouse and library will open.
Your safety is our priority
We're delighted to have gained the Hire Space ‘safer venue’ and Visit England’s ‘Good to Go’ accreditations, confirming that we've fulfilled the criteria set forward by the government and industry to ensure the venue is safe to host events. Read more.