RSA House: reopening roadmap
While the easing of restrictions means that some safety measures will no longer be a legal requirement, we’ve listened to visitors and our colleagues, and we know a lot of people remain cautious.
In line with the government's advice to act carefully, we feel it’s important to continue with certain measures to be on the safe side.
From Monday 26 July
- Visitors will no longer need to book their visit to the House but track and trace will still be required.
- RSA House will be open 3 days a week (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays) for visitors from 9am to 6pm.
- The ground floor, -2, and the library will be open for visitors.
- We encourage all visitors and staff to wear a mask as they move around the building.
From Monday 6 September
- We anticipate that RSA House will be open 5 days a week.
- We aim to open the coffeehouse in September.
Events, weddings and meetings
From Monday 19 July
We are delighted to be able to host all types of events and there are no legal restrictions on the number of people that can attend an event, including weddings.
Social distancing rules and capacity restrictions are no longer in place, but we encourage staff and visitors to wear a mask as they move around the building. We will continue with heightened cleaning procedures and hand sanitiser will be available throughout the building.
Your safety is our priority
We're delighted to have gained the Hire Space ‘safer venue’ and Visit England’s ‘Good to Go’ accreditations, confirming that we've fulfilled the criteria set forward by the government and industry to ensure the venue is safe to host events. Read more.