RSA House: we are open
RSA House is open to Fellows, visitors, staff and for external events.
We know a lot of people remain cautious due to Covid-19 and we feel it’s important to continue with a range of health and safety measures.
- RSA House is open five days a week: 8am - 8pm (Monday - Friday). The Coffee House is open 8:30am - 5pm.
- Fellows and visitors must sign in either by using their card to touch in or signing in our visitors book so that we are aware of who has visited the house and when.
- All floors with public seating are available for Fellows and visitors to use including the Coffee House.
- Meeting rooms are also available for hire.
- The RSA politely asks that you are respectful to those who wish to wear a mask when moving around the House.We also request that you are respectful to those who wish to maintain distance.
- Hot drinks, softs drinks, snacks and sandwiches will be available in The Coffee House. Please note: we are no longer able to accept cash payments but accept all credit/debit card payments.
Our heightened cleaning arrangements
- Our cleaning has been increased to include all touch points and toilets around the building taking place at more regular intervals throughout the day.
- Windows are open in public spaces and meeting rooms where possible to let fresh air in. Please note in rooms that don’t allow fresh air in, we have air purifiers in place.
- In smaller spaces we also have Co2 monitors that will let us know if we need to allow more fresh air in.
- In some of our larger meeting rooms that have air-conditioning systems with a fresh air intake, we have installed Hepa filters which is a specific type of high-quality air filter which has been proven to remove almost 100% of particles from the air down to at least 0.3 microns in size. Air is pushed through the filter to remove the pollutant particles.
We look forward very much to seeing you in the House.
Events, weddings and meetings
We are delighted to be able to host all types of events and there are no legal restrictions on the number of people that can attend an event, including weddings.
Social distancing rules and capacity restrictions are no longer in place, but we encourage staff and visitors to wear a mask as they move around the building. We will continue with heightened cleaning procedures and hand sanitiser will be available throughout the building.
Your safety is our priority
We're delighted to have gained the Hire Space ‘safer venue’ and Visit England’s ‘Good to Go’ accreditations, confirming that we've fulfilled the criteria set forward by the government and industry to ensure the venue is safe to host events. Read more.