The RSA Inclusive Growth Commission has been designed to understand and identify practical ways to make local economies across the UK more economically inclusive and prosperous.
As part of our programme of evidence collection, we invited all interested parties to share with us relevant information, ideas and comments with regard to the Commission’s three main research themes: Economy (creating inclusive, productive labour markets), Place (foster dynamic, resilient places) and Governance (creating system change).
Download the evidence submissions
We received over forty submissions in total. A selection of submissions are provided below and more will be added shortly.
- Arts Council England (PDF, 130KB)
- Bradford Council (PDF, 84KB)
- CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) (PDF, 72KB)
- Core Cities Citizens Advice Group (PDF, 508KB)
- Design Council (PDF, 944KB)
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority (PDF, 2,086KM)
- Joseph Rowntree Foundation (PDF, 299KB)
- Local Trust (PDF, 608KB)
- NAVCA (PDF, 224KB)
- Public Health England (PDF, 772KB)
- PWC (PDF, 885KB)
- SEStran (PDF, 91KB)
- The URBED Trust (PDF, 992KB)
- UnLTD (PDF, 580KB)
- Wakefield District (PDF, 944KB)