Benefits of working at the RSA
As well as the reward of getting to work on interesting, high-impact projects with amazing people who share your values, at the RSA you can expect a competitive reward and benefits package.
We benchmark our salaries regularly against the market, with annual pay reviews to ensure that all employees have the opportunity for salary progression.
We also provide a range of lovely extra stuff to make working with us even more special:
- Annual leave - 29 days per year (including Christmas closure days) plus all bank holidays, and the option to buy up to five additional days
- Wellbeing and benefits allowance worth up to £420 per annum
- Generous pension scheme – we’ll double match your contributions into our pension scheme (up to a maximum of 10%)
- Career breaks - up to six months unpaid sabbatical leave for study, caring or travelling
- Social events - two staff shindigs per year, plus a Civic Day where we get together to work in the local community
- Staff social clubs – including yoga club and book club
- Food and drink - 25% discount in our Rawthmells Coffeehouse plus free-flowing tea and coffee in our office space
- Income protection scheme and life assurance
- Enhanced family leave and pay
- Staff Fellowship - free throughout employment plus one year after leaving the RSA. Then 50% discount for life
- Plus all the usual voluntary benefits such as childcare vouchers, salary sacrifice cycle scheme, health and dental plans, season ticket loans, gym discounts, etc.