Benefits of working at the RSA
Alongside the opportunity to work with pioneering people to resolve the challenges of our time, the RSA also offers a competitive reward and benefits package.
We benchmark our salaries against the market, with annual pay reviews to ensure that all employees have the opportunity for salary progression.
We also provide a range of great extra benefits to make working with us even more special:
- Annual leave - 29 days per year (including Christmas closure days) plus bank holidays, and the option to buy up to five additional days
- Wellbeing and benefits allowance paid monthly worth up to £420 per annum
- Generous pension scheme – we’ll double match your contributions into our pension scheme (up to a maximum of 10%)
- 1:1 coaching with a professional external coach
- Sabbaticals - up to six months unpaid sabbatical leave for your wellbeing (to travel, study etc)
- Staff social clubs, such as a monthly book club
- Food and drink - 25% discount in our Coffeehouse plus free-flowing tea and coffee in our office space
- Income protection scheme and life assurance
- Enhanced family leave and pay
- Staff Fellowship - free throughout employment plus one year after leaving the RSA then 50% discount for life
- Plus all the usual voluntary benefits such as salary sacrifice cycle scheme, health and dental plans, season ticket loans, gym discounts, etc.