25 Sep 2014
Leading social geographer Danny Dorling unpacks the latest research into how the lives and ideas of the 1 percent impact the remaining 99%.
19 Mar 2012
With Ross Jackson, Caroline Lucas MP and Craig Bennett
06 Oct 2011
Carl Poll is a Trustee of Manavodaya UK.
10 Feb 2011
Shlomo Sand, historian and writer
07 Dec 2010
Jonathan Israel, professor, Modern European History, the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton
13 Oct 2010
With Sarah Montague, Paul Vallely, Matthew Taylor and Elaine Storkey.
07 Oct 2010
Will Hutton, chief executive, the Work Foundation
15 Sep 2010
Tariq Ramadan, professor of contemporary Islamic studies, Oxford University
07 Jul 2010
Amartya Sen, Nobel prize-winning economist
28 Jun 2010
Marxist geographer David Harvey asks if it is time to look beyond capitalism, towards a new social order that would allow us to live within a responsible, just and humane system.
Sorry, your search produced no results
Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again, or return to the homepage.