The stories of 8 schools offering great arts education.
The RSA visited arts-rich schools across the country to learn more about the strategies they have used to maintain a strong arts offer.
- Giving the arts high status within their school
- Prioritising dedicated arts spaces
- Developing a range of partnerships to facilitate curricular and extra-curricular offer
- Maintaining curriculum breadth at secondary school
- Prioritising specialist staff
- Timetabling to put the arts at the centre of school life
Read inspiring examples and stories from school leaders, teachers and students in Arts-Rich Schools.
Download Arts-Rich Schools (pdf, 1.6 MB)
Find out more about the RSA’s Learning About Culture project