Help learners articulate the skills, knowledge and experience they develop through your activities.
Join our place-based learning network
Join our network to share and celebrate insights from learning practitioners across the UK and the globe.
Reasons to join
Our place-based learning network is free to join, and lets you:
- build a collaborative network with a diverse community of practitioners
- share your innovations and challenges
- shape the landscape of place-based learning in the UK
- partner or apply for funded innovation and research programmes.
Our network is growing each month, with 190 members having joined so far.
Speakers who recently spoke to our network members include:
- Mo Wang, Programme Specialist at UNESCO Insitute for Lifelong Learning.
- Helen O'Donnell, CEO at Children's University.
Joining is open to anyone, including individuals, organisations and local authorities.
To get the most from our network, you'll:
- have an entrepreneurial, open and collaborative mindset
- champion innovative place-based practice
- contribute as often as you can, with no formal commitment needed.
Join our network
To join our place-based learning network, complete our sign up form.
When you join you’ll get:
- regular newsletters that share network updates, stories and resources
- a bank of open resources, including research, case studies and tools from the RSA and partners
- the opportunity to attend regular events, talks and workshops.