Disclaimer and policies
Use of our website is subject to agreement with our:
Our site may from time to time contain links to various sites and other resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may be suffered by you in connection with your use of them.
Open access licence for RSA content
Audio, video files and reports team are available free to view and download. We allow anyone to access our content electronically without charge. We want to encourage the circulation of our work as widely as possible without affecting the ownership of the copyright, which remains with the copyright holder.
Unless otherwise stated our work including our RSA audio and video files are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0).
You are welcome to link to, download, save or distribute this work electronically. If you are interested in using the work, please ensure that:
- The RSA and the speaker(s)and other third parties are credited;
- The RSA website (www.theRSA.org) is published together with a copy of this policy statement in a prominent position;
- The file is not altered and is used in full (the use of extracts under existing fair usage rights is not affected by this condition);
- The work is not resold or used for commercial purposes;
- A copy of the work or link to its use online is emailed to the RSA Events team (email@example.com).
By downloading or using our content you are confirming that you have read and accepted the terms of this RSA open access licence.
How long is our content available for?
We aim to ensure will be made available for up to one year from the event date. You will still be able to watch videos online after this date; you can view our videos from as far back as 2008.
You are welcome to leave comments on our website. However, you are solely responsible for all content that you post. Comments that contain libel, copyright and trademark infringement, links to commercial websites, products or sales materials, and offensive language are not permitted and may be removed.
For more information in relation to any of the above please see our General Terms and Conditions.