The RSA's Coaching Network mission is to turn coaching into a social contribution. It aims to engage Fellows in personal and social development by harnessing the transformative power of coaching; increasing access to and embedding coaching methodologies and skills across the RSA Fellowship and beyond. Specific goals include:
- Increasing awareness of, and access to coaching for social impact across the RSA Fellowship and Networks;
- Providing a resource for the RSA community, and beyond, through public events, support to Networks and projects, and pro bono coaching;
- Providing opportunities to learn about coaching and raise awareness of coaching across the Fellowship;
- Facilitating a forum for coaches within the RSA who wish to increase their social contribution;
- Running events and other activities that enable these goals.