On Thursday 5 and Friday 6 May, join us for the UK launch of ‘Earth from Space, a Leadership Journey’ in the Royal Society of Arts, London WC2N 6EZ.
Business leaders, executives, and experts in the field of leadership training and sustainability from around the world will take part in a free three-hour workshop that includes a 30 minute multi-sensory virtual reality (VR) program. This workshop is part of the curriculum of Circular Leadership, that offers a powerful leadership development training tool for successfully implementing ESG’s and SDG’s in organizations, including ways to:
- Comprehend the challenges for humankind and biodiversity caused by climate change, sea level rise, pollution and loss of habitat
- Create a compassionate connection with humanity, nature and our planet
- Develop insights into planetary systems and planetary boundaries
- Improve necessary leadership skills: courage, perseverance, creativity, hope and optimism
- Strengthen personal involvement and sense of urgency and transform these into individual, leadership and corporate missions and actions for a better future for all living beings on planet Earth.
On the day, Egbert Mulder from Circular Leadership will discuss how we can translate the insights into actions for sustainable leadership, Dr Annahita Nezami from VROE will talk about the psychology of the Overview Effect and sustainable behaviours, and Frank White, the author of the book The Overview Effect: Space Exploration and Human Evolution, will talk about the relevance of the Overview Effect for leadership.
If you are interested in technoetic applications, peak performance, altered states, and establishing new ways of motivating a sustainable approach, you may be interested in attending this event. This is a free event, spaces are limited and filling up fast, with only a handful remaining.
Reserve your place: Earth from Space, a Leadership Journey