The RSA uses cookies on this website. By using this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more read our cookie policy and privacy policy. More Info

Danny Dorling on Inequality and the 1%

Video 1 Comments

  • Economics and Finance
  • Social justice
  • Social mobility

Introducing RSA Spotlights – taking you straight to the heart of the event, highlighting our favourite moments and key talking points.

In this excerpt from the event, Inequality and the 1%, leading social geographer Danny Dorling unpacks the latest research into how the lives and ideas of the 1 percent impact the remaining 99%.

View event information

Video

Audio

You are welcome to link to, download, save or distribute our audio/video files electronically. Find out more about our open access licence.

Join the discussion

1 Comments

Please login to post a comment or reply

Don't have an account? Click here to register.

  • Incredible that the 1% evaluate themselves against others in their sphere, it is another case of "Keeping up with the Jones's". Will the UK ever change with this mentality?

Related media

  • David Graeber on a Fair Future Economy

    David Graeber, anthropologist and leading figure in the Occupy movement, visits the RSA to consider what it would take to build a flourishing, sustainable and just future economy.

  • Danny Dorling on Inequality and the 1%

    Leading social geographer Danny Dorling unpacks the latest research into how the lives and ideas of the 1 percent impact the remaining 99%.