Highlights

World-changing talks, debates, film screenings, podcasts, videos, and animations - all made available for free, for everyone.

All of our work including our free public events programme is supported by our 27,000 Fellows who inspire, support and enable new solutions to address the problems of the 21st Century. If you share or demonstrate a commitment to positive social change, find out how you can become a Fellow.


Pioneering the Possible

Pioneering the Possible

Thursday 09 October, 13:00

Peace builder Scilla Elworthy proposes ten new 21st century values to replace the stale values of the past, in order to build a world that works for all.

Find out more
RSA Screens: Unreported World

RSA Screens: Unreported World

Wednesday 08 October, 18:30

Join us for this preview screening of Channel 4’s Unreported World: Syria’s Invisible Refugees, followed by a discussion with reporter Giles Duley and Aleema Shivji, director of Handicap International UK.

Find out more
RSA Chairman’s Lecture: Creative Influences

RSA Chairman’s Lecture: Creative Influences

Tuesday 07 October, 18:30

In the 2014 RSA Chairman’s Lecture, Sir Martin Davidson, CEO of the British Council, asks whether creativity offers the UK a way ahead in an increasingly dangerous international environment.

Find out more

RSA Animate

Re-Imagining Work

Dave Coplin imagines what might be possible if more organisations embraced the full, empowering potential of technology and encouraged a truly open, collaborative and flexible working culture.

More RSA Animates

RSA Shorts

The Power to Create

The 21st century presents us with huge challenges. How can we empower people to be active participants in creating a world we want to live in? Matthew Taylor, chief executive of the RSA, offers a vision for the future - a world where every individual has the freedom and opportunity to develop their unique capabilities to the full.

More RSA Shorts

Past events and podcasts

Inequality and the 1%

Inequality and the 1%

Leading social geographer Danny Dorling unpacks the latest research into how the lives and ideas of the 1 percent impact the remaining 99%.

Latest video

A Brief History of Humankind - RSA Spotlight

Yuval Noah Harari

Yuval Noah Harari is a lecturer in world history

 
More videos