RSA Ideas: Online is designed to help Fellows develop their ideas or early stage projects by utilising the knowledge, skills, and connections of others in the network. Fellows from across the world are invited to participate via an online conferencing platform - either to pitch their idea or contribute to the discussion. The event will be recorded, capturing all five ideas that are pitched as well as others' contributions.
Do you have knowledge or skills that could help someone else turn a great idea into reality? Are you interested in finding out more about what Fellows are doing and making new connections?
If this sounds like you, join us at RSA Ideas: Online to:
- Apply to pitch your idea or project and draw on the expertise of others: five spaces available
- Share your feedback/skills/knowledge to help pitchers develop their ideas or projects
- Connect with other Fellows and social entrepreneurs
We need your thoughts, suggestions, and connections to help shape and develop five projects. Register now to play your part in turning great ideas from across the Fellowship into a reality with the RSA.
You can join the event live via the Zoom conferencing system. All you need is an internet-connected device with a webcam and a headset, plus a decent internet connection and a quiet place to call from. There’s also a telephone back-up option. Details will be sent one week before the event.
The call will be recorded and available online subsequently: please don't say anything you wouldn't want others to hear, including in small-group conversations. By registering for the event and joining on the day, you are agreeing to be recorded.
This online events platform enables guests to participate in the conversation live and share ideas.
This RSA Ideas will be hosted by Judy Rees FRSA. The event is free but please book your place above. Registered attendees will receive details of how to join the online event in advance, along with a brief how-to guide.
- 6.30 – 6.35pm: introduction and a quick how-to guide to the online platform
- 6.35 – 7.20pm: ideas start bouncing: three three-minute pitches, each followed by four minutes for questions and feedback; 10minutes for randomized networking in smaller groups; the final two three-minute pitches, each followed by four minutes for questions and feedback
- 7.20 – 7.25pm: more randomized networking in smaller groups
- 7.25 – 7.30pm: closing
If you have any questions, have any access requirements, or require any reasonable adjustments, please contact Charlotte Bayley: email@example.com.
Location: Online via Zoom conferencing platform. Details to follow on registration.
If you're not able to make it to this event, you can follow the conversation on the RSA Fellows forum.