Join us at this one day conference, highlighting the importance and value of women working collaboratively to create positive change within community and society.
The day will act as a catalyst for women to come together, share learning and best practice, and will also provide opportunities for networking and the promotion of partnership and collaborative working. The focus and theme of the event is "collaboration not competition".
The day will be led by Michelle Preston FRSA and will feature a programme of key note speakers, including:
- Michelle Preston FRSA - Positive Psychologist & Wellbeing and Social Change Consultant, Simply Happy
- Alicia Carey FRSA - CEO, Hawkwood College
- Helen Gormley FRSA - Director,Solutions for Dynamic Change
and Helen James Associates, Founder Growing Communities
- Amanda Kilroy - Deputy CEO, CoLab Exeter
- Jo Dorothea-Smith FRSA - Photographer and Womens Creativity Facilitator
- Claire Holgate - Graphic Recorder and Creative Communicator
- Danielle Ennis - Specialist Youth Engagement Consultant and Coach
- Jeannie Ireland - Community Education and Social Enterprise Founder
These leaders in their field will each present their own stories and share their expertise.
The event will also include break out focus groups and workshops that will provide participants with skills and tools to develop their ideas and the work they do further or help them to clarify their next steps and signpost them to the appropriate organisations that can help them further.
Any questions, please contact Event Lead Michelle Preston FRSA: [email protected].
To let us know of any access requirements or reasonable adjustments you have, please email the RSA team: [email protected].
Location: The X Centre, Headway Centre, Commercial Road, Exeter EX2 4AD