Join us at the next meeting of the RSA Performing Arts Network, where we'll follow up on some of the many exciting ideas that came out of our April event's discussion about what we felt we could offer the RSA from the practice and particular knowledge of the performing arts sector.
We want to harness the energy of that discussion and use this meeting to find ways that we can take these ideas forward practically.
We are a Fellow-led Network and are seeking volunteers to help devise and lead our future activity. If you’d like to contribute but can’t join us on 11 September, get in touch with Network Lead Jackie Elliman on [email protected] or the RSA team on [email protected]
Proposed Topics for Discussion
- Hearing about the support the RSA can offer Fellow led projects.
- Considering whether the network might organise an "RSA Ideas" event as a way of taking forward some of the ideas generated last time. You can read about this RSA event format here.
- Discussing how we could set up the mentoring/practice sharing ideas via RSA communication channels for Fellows:
- What are we offering?
- Who are we offering it to?
- How will it be offered e.g. could there be workshops delivered by Performing Arts Network members?
- What are the intended outcomes?
- Any other suggestions.
We look forward to seeing members old and new at Ovalhouse Theatre on 11 September. If you have any access requirements or require any reasonable adjustments, please let the team know: [email protected]
Location: Ovalhouse Theatre, 52-54 Kennington Oval, London, SE11 5SW
Be the first to write a comment
Please login to post a comment or reply
Don't have an account? Click here to register.