Please join us for an ASN: Discussion What is going to play the largest role in our future workforce? Artificial Intelligence? Neural Lace? Genetic Predetermination? Global Warming? All of the above, or something else entirely?
Are you interested in provocative and exciting exploration? Join us to communally explore some ideas on possible futures - no vision is too far “out there!” Come get the juices flowing as we poke and prod what future society has in store for us. We'll be discussing:
- How technology will affect the workforce in the long-term future
- Is disruption a strong enough word for what is to come?
- Should you learn anything new or just ‘learn how to learn?’
- What makes a new collar worker different from you?
If you’re interested, we’ve begun the posting of ASN interviews to learn more about the members.
- ASN:People interview with Philippa Mothersill and Zoe Camper (34 mins)
- ASN:People interview with Joe Glaser and Jonathan Tavss (32 mins)
- ASN:People interview with Joe Glaser and Zoe Camper (33 mins)
We look forward to seeing you!
Join via Zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/366336183