Please join us to celebrate the life and legacy of creativity pioneer Sir Ken Robinson.
Sir Ken Robinson devoted his life to the importance of creativity and imagination.
Millions of people have watched Ken’s famous TED Talk, ‘Are Schools Killing Creativity?’.
In 2008 Ken was awarded the RSA Benjamin Franklin Medal. His acceptance speech Changing Education Paradigms became one of the RSA’s most powerful RSA Animate films, inspiring more than 16 million viewers worldwide and influencing a generation of educators.
This RSA Fellowship gathering will bring together figures from education, cultural learning and the creative industries to reflect on Sir Ken’s life’s work and legacy, and share ideas for how we can continue to support and defend his commitment to creativity for all.
- Kate Robinson, Director, Nevergrey, office of Sir Ken Robinson
- Matthew Taylor, CEO, RSA
- Dr Penny Hay, Reader, Bath Spa University, Director of Research, House of Imagination
- Professor Sue Rigby Vice Chancellor, Bath Spa University
- Peter Clegg, Senior Partner, Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
- Marcus Davey CEO The Roundhouse
- Chisara Agor, Multi-disciplinary Artist
- Gboyega Odubanjo, Poet
- Sally Bacon, Executive Director, Clore Duffield Foundation
- Kenneth Olumuyiwa Tharp CBE, Arts and Cultural Consultant
- Gareth Binns, CEO Institute of Imagination
- Margaret Heffernan, Author and Entrepreneur, Professor of Practice, University of Bath