Together, Warwickshire residents are taking action to protect air quality, biodiversity and climate: join us to hear more about what’s happening and how you can get involved.
This event will showcase inspiring action in support of climate and nature. Bringing together people from across Warwickshire, we will share information, experience, know-how, and ideas.
We will hear about:
- Kenilworth’s new car-sharing scheme – what it aims to do, how it works, who it’s for.
- Running a Repair Café: the how, when, where, what and who.
- Bee Friendly Kenilworth and the quest to get the county buzzing.
- How mapping is being used to promote photovoltaics in Coventry & Warwickshire
- Members of the Kenilworth All Together Greener (KATG) car club group
- Sharon Maxted from the Kenilworth Repair Cafe
- Fern Arnold from Bee Friendly Kenilworth
- Prof Reza Ziaratifrom the Coventry & Warwickshire Air Quality People’s Chamber (CW-AQPC)
We hope you’ll leave full of enthusiasm to take action in your own community!
Please note that on-site car parking is limited. If you are coming by car, you may wish to use the station car park which is only a few yards away.
This event is free and open to all, so feel free to invite a friend. Refreshments will be provided
Taking part in RSA in-person events
We've been looking forward to finally being able to meet together in person, but of course recognise it is important for us to stay cautious and make the environment safe for everyone.
We aim to have assurances from all venues that they will have basic COVID-safety processes in place.
We’re asking all attendees of events to be respectful of personal space, to be mindful of others’ preferences in regard to social distancing and to respect those that are wearing face coverings.
To participate in the event, you will need to register for a ticket so we can make sure we have an up-to-date list of those who plan on attending. This is for capacity purposes.
We request that all attendees evaluate their own health and that of those they’re in close contact with. We encourage all attendees that are sick or showing symptoms of illness to stay home and to cancel your Eventbrite ticket if you are no longer able to join the event.
Given the ever-changing nature of the pandemic, please always check your latest national Government guidance in addition to following our baseline guidance enclosed here. If guidelines do change, the event may be cancelled at short notice.
If you have any questions, or to let us know of any access requirements or reasonable adjustments you require, please email: [email protected]