The RSA Inclusive Growth Commission will run four evidence hearings across the country during the course of its inquiry. The first is in Sheffield, and will call upon senior leaders to give evidence to the Commission in a series of three panel sessions.
The evidence gathered through the hearing will serve to enhance the Commission’s understanding of how the inclusive agenda plays out at a place level, and will be used to inform the development of our findings and recommendations.
Those giving evidence include:
- John Mothersole, Chief Executive, Sheffield City Council
- Simon Greaves, Leader, Bassetlaw District Council
- Dr. Dave Smith, Interim Executive Director, Sheffield City Region
- David Brown, Chief Executive, Transport for the North
- Hugh Facey MBE, Chairman, Gripple
- Martin Mayer, Secretary, Sheffield Trade Union Council
- Julie Kenny CBE DL, Commissioner, Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
- Paul Corcoran, Chief Executive, The Sheffield College
- Stephen Clarke, Research & Policy Analyst, Resolution Foundation
- Prof. Chris Husbands, Vice-Chancellor, Sheffield Hallam University
- Anna Round, Senior Research Fellow, IPPR
Further opportunities will be available to provide additional information to the Commission, including at the evening event, What does inclusive growth look like for Sheffield?