The RSA and the Changing Faces of Medicine Commission are coming together to explore what challenges healthcare faces in the 21st century and how technology, service innovation and community-based services could help overcome them.
We'll be joined by health leaders for an open panel discussion to explore innovative solutions to address the social and health inequalities of the 21st century.
Our panellists will include:
- Hannah Webster - People and Places Co-Lead at The RSA
- Professor Pali Hungin OBE - Chair of The Changing Faces of Medicine Commission
- Dr Lily Lamb - Chair RCGP, North East and GP, Ponteland Medical Group
- Dr Charles Bell - John Marks Fellow and College Lecturer in Medicine, Girton College, Cambridge
- Dr Sarah Andersen
- Dr Geraldine Strathdee OBE, CBE National Professional Adviser Care Quality Commission
- Dr Mark Spencer
- Chair: Ruth Hannan - People and Places Co-Lead at The RSA