Good Work Guild
The Good Work Guild is a diverse global network of Fellows working to tackle the most pressing issues related to economic security and labor-market transforming technologies.
Over the course of 12 months, beginning in September 2021, the Good Work Guild will come together to focus on opportunities for learning, shared sense-making, collective action and advocacy. This global community of practitioners will work to shape policies, practices and markets to ensure that everyone can pursue good work in an age of technological change.
Our work and vision are built around our five main principles for good work.
Our network offers:
- A moral license for courageous leadership and social imagination.
- A global peer-to-peer community for shared learning, troubleshooting and workshopping of ideas and challenges.
- Early access to the latest research, insights and trends analysis from our Future of Work programme, through specialty webinars and masterclass sessions with guest experts and thought leaders.
- Interdisciplinary learning modules in futures and foresight, the art of social change, and systems thinking from our Living Change Model.
- Opportunities for mentorship and innovation coaching to support you on your path.
We have completed our open call to join the Good Work Guild and are now fast-tracking individuals from underrepresented regions or communities and those working on critical policy themes through August 2021.
If you have any questions or queries about the Guild, or if you're interested in becoming a partner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.