The Benjamin Franklin Room is elegant, modern and chic. The large window floods the room with daylight to provide the most beautiful backdrop for your wedding ceremony or reception. Capacity: 100 licensed wedding ceremonies, 80 dining, 150 standing drinks reception.
Central London Wedding Venue | RSA House
RSA House Weddings
RSA House is a stylish and romantic Georgian townhouse, providing a historic yet modern backdrop for your London wedding.
Voted one of London’s best wedding venues by the Evening Standard.
Our popular wedding spaces
The Great Room is striking, one of a kind and steeped in history. It provides a truly unique and memorable experience for wedding ceremonies or dining; entering the room when it is set for a wedding is breath-taking. Capacity: 150 licensed wedding ceremonies, 120 dining, 200 standing drinks reception.
The Vaults have played host to some of London’s most extravagant parties. Once used as wine cellars and originally fronting the Thames, the Vaults’ interconnecting rooms, soaring arches and exposed brick walls are an exciting spot to dance the night away. Capacity: 220 guests party, 80 dining and 40 licensed wedding ceremonies.
Let’s create your perfect wedding
Choose from our all-inclusive tiered wedding packages or create a truly unique wedding, handpicking the elements for your perfect London wedding day. Our wedding team will be with you every step of the way from start to finish, ensuring you have the most magical and memorable day.
- Exclusive use of the entire house from midday until midnight (extension until 2am available subject to approval of the council)
- Variety of dressing rooms
- 1 hour sparkling reception (2 glasses of prosecco and soft drinks alternatives)
- Signature CH&CO nibbles during the drinks reception
- Three course fine dining menu followed by tea, coffee and petit fours
- Private wedding tasting experience for the couple
- Half a bottle of house wine with the meal
- 1 glass of prosecco to toast
- State of the art sound, lighting, personalised welcome screens and a microphone available for speeches
- Dance floor
- Storm lanterns, tea lights, poseur tables and furniture
- Wedding venue planner
Prices from £160 per person, including VAT and service.
Contact our friendly wedding specialist on 0207 451 6817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a private viewing and talk through your plans for your special day.
For couples who want to safely celebrate their love, with their closest family and friends, RSA House is the perfect venue for an intimate London wedding.
RSA House is the perfect wedding venue. The building itself is just beautiful. Such a romantic and private atmosphere - exactly what we wanted. The RSA wedding planning team are with you every step of the way. We really can’t recommend this place highly enough - our wedding was everything we ever dreamed of.