Visiting RSA House
RSA House is open to Fellows, visitors, staff and for external events, weddings, parties and meetings.
We have two entrances:
John Adam Street which is open from 8.00am to 8.00pm, Monday to Friday and is regularly open later into the evening to support events;
The Durham House Street Entrance which can be accessed from the Strand is open from 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Other days and times will be discretionary and dependent on specific event bookings.
- RSA House is open five days a week: 8am - 8pm (Monday - Friday). The Coffee House is open 8:30am - 5pm.
- Please note: RSA House and The Coffee House will be closed for the festive period from 2pm 22 December and reopening 2 January 2024.
- Fellows and visitors must sign in either by using their card to touch in or signing in our visitors book so that we are aware of who has visited and when.
- All floors with public seating are available for Fellows and visitors to use including the Coffee House.
- Meeting rooms are also available for hire.
- Hot drinks, softs drinks, snacks and sandwiches are available in The Coffee House. Please note: we are no longer able to accept cash payments but accept all credit/debit card payments.
- We look forward very much to seeing you in the House.
Events, weddings and meetings
We are delighted to be able to host all types of events and there are no legal restrictions on the number of people that can attend an event, including weddings.
Your safety is our priority
We're delighted to have gained the Hire Space ‘safer venue’ and Visit England’s ‘Good to Go’ accreditations, confirming that we've fulfilled the criteria set forward by the government and industry to ensure the venue is safe to host events. Read more.