Hear top tips directly from industry experts and judges
What do we mean by regenerative? Who should you be co-designing with? What should every animator keep in mind as they tackle this year's audio? Join our targeted launch events to learn all this and more!
Each year the RSA Student Design Awards puts out a series of briefs focused on pressing social and environmental challenges. They are big, open topics and it can help to have examples, get tips and hear advice directly from the people who wrote the briefs. Come along to our five launch events to dig into our 2022-23 challenges. You can now book a ticket to the virtual events!
Briefing Session Schedule
- All being well & Building better (frog and Aviva)
Tuesday 27 September, 1:30pm – 3:00pm BST
- Powering people & Nature of work (Alumni and Spotify)
Friday 30 September, 11:00am - 12:30pm BST
- Signalling change & Tomorrow’s menu (Network Rail and Kew)
Tuesday 4 October, 10:30am – 12:00pm BST
- Planet generation & Designing for Regeneration (HAIRE and RSA)
Wednesday 5 October, 11:00am –12:30pm BST
- Amplify connections & Moving pictures (Sky and Cognitive media)
Thursday 6 October, 1:30pm – 3:00pm BST
We want this virtual session to be interactive, with the opportunity for you to ask our partners your questions - you are welcome to submit questions in advance for us to answer in the session. We can't wait to see you there!