Be part of a series of online conversations designed to make sense of our rapidly shifting context and create insights into ‘what next?'
As 2021 rolls out, we continue to experience a transformation of what we thought we knew, interrupting ‘business as usual’, and leaving us with questions and unknowns that we’re trying to make sense of.
In this series of online events, the RSA Fellow-led Coaching Network are creating a space for conversations to respond to and contribute to navigating challenging circumstances, so that we can thrive and flourish in the 21st century.
The Network aims to share an understanding of coaching and a coaching perspective at the intersection of RSA strategic themes and emerging current events. Each attendee may interpret ‘coaching perspective’ differently, and each bring a different experience and expertise. These events, intentionally, lean into a transformative approach which seeks a deeper examination and resolution of the nature of challenges as much as taking external, strategic action.
The themes will remain responsive to current events, and each event in the series will take place on the third Tuesday of every month at 18:00 – 19:30.
These events are free to attend and open to all Fellows and non-Fellows - whether you are an experienced coach or simply interested in developing a deeper understanding of coaching skills.
- 18 May: Work cultures that liberate
- 15 June: Collaboration: How do we turn a feeling of connection into practical change
- 20 July: Performing under pressure - how preparation helps and how it doesn't
- 21 September: What is Dialogue and why do we need it more than ever?
- 19 October: Beyond performance and goals: the joy of transformational coaching
- 16 November: Living Change: How does 'big change' happen and how can a coaching approach help?
Previous events in the series:
- 16 February: The ‘to be list’: an alternative approach to intention and planning
- 16 March: Open Meeting: What does the coaching network do and how can we help?
- 20 April: How to deal with distractions
Taking part in RSA online events
For our interactive online events, the RSA uses the platform Zoom. We have found it simple for participants to use while also providing the necessary functionality for an engaging online event.
We record many of our online events. By attending this online event you accept that you may appear in RSA videos as a participant. Our intention is to use any recording of this event for learning purposes and to document the content of the discussion. Currently we do not have plans to share this recording publicly but may do so in the future.
If you have any access requirements or require any reasonable adjustments, please let the team know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon registering for the event, you will receive the bespoke Zoom link in your order confirmation email. On the day of the event, please note that latecomers will not be admitted 15 minutes after the start time of the event for security purposes.