Join us for a discussion with the Global Equality Collective and invited guests to discuss how we can make education inclusive and sustainable and fit for purpose
The Age of Diversity is creating a tsunami of change in the education system - or it should be. This event will include speakers talking through the different ways they are initiating change through the sector. We will hear examples of empowering equity changemaking into curriculums, classrooms and staff rooms.
The event will be chaired by Nic Ponsford FRSA, Global Equality Collective, and will feature:
- Nic Ponsford, Founder of Global Equality Collective
- Andrew Bernard, Founder of Innovative Enterprise
- Zahara Chowdhury, Founder of School Should Be
- Michaela Lawson, Founder of The Prosperity Project
- Shaun Dellenty, author of Celebrating Difference - A Whole School Approach to LGBT+ Inclusion
- Cheryl Campbell, Founder of ABBLed (Association of BAME Business Leaders in Education)
We will hear from speakers about how they are enacting change and there will be opportunities to ask questions and connect with others interested in this area.
Everyone is welcome, Fellows and non-Fellows.
Taking part in Online Events
Zoom call joining details will be sent out via email in advance of the event.
If you have any access requirements or require any reasonable adjustments to support your participation, please let the team know by emailing: [email protected].
We sometimes record our online RSA Fellowship events for learning purposes, publicity and/or public viewing. By attending this event, you accept that you may appear in RSA videos or images as an attendee of this event.