Accessibility links

Introducing RSA Spotlights – taking you straight to the heart of the event, highlighting our favourite moments and key talking points.

In this excerpt from the event, Inequality and the 1%, leading social geographer Danny Dorling unpacks the latest research into how the lives and ideas of the 1 percent impact the remaining 99%.

View event information

1 Comments

Join the discussion

Please login to post a comment or reply.

Don't have an account? Click here to register.